I'm looking for design requirements that a web application using the Bitcoin protocol. The core concept of the Project is to Multiply your bitcoins playing a simple HI-LO game that is designed to be provably fair by using a combination of math and cryptography. Win big HI-LO jackpot prizes up to 1 bitcoin every time you play.
Can we verify BTC received and generate payment requests with just the Bitcoin addresses - it's all depends on if user want to do bitcoin spends on the server. there is a deterministic private key structure we can sign our transactions in the browser and use the server to broadcast the transaction.
- How did you take a client’s problem and develop a solution?
- How long did it take, and what was involved along the way?
- What was your thought process, and what did you do in order to solve a client’s problem or achieve their goals?
- Different devices, different user behaviour
- Navigation menus On smaller devices
- Keep testing performance and optimization
- Requirements need to change for business reasons.
- A site is never really done when it's launched.
- Make sure the site is very well backed up, and security measures are up to date.
Free Bitcoin wanted lots of white space to allow their content to breathe and to speak for itself. They had minimal photography assets, so I created styles and used stock photography in innovative ways to create a unique, Provably fair HI-LO Game look. I worked on ways to integrate their existing icons throughout the design for further Wallet.
Possible Color Pallete
Free Bitcoin wanted a new responsive website which is also optimized for mobile devices. They hired a vendor prior to Naeem Nawaz but were not satisfied with the quality. After due diligence they awarded the project to Me.
- Website design: Including a complete exploration, wireframe, moodboard, and design document planning process
- Real time communication with SAP, MetaPack and Sagepay systems
- ExpressionEngine CMS integration: Implementation and training, allowing client to update their content in-house
- Fully responsive, mobile optimised design
- Integrated with Worldpay, V.Me & PayPal
- Improved search rank
1) Archive created as additional resource for members 2) Flexibility for Free Bitcoin team to fully manage archive material 3) Upload facility 4) Automatic indexing 5) Fully searchable archive