We want to optimize our digital marketing campaigns. We want to design and develop a new landing page that allow us to increase our conversion rates and get new customers.
The idea is to design one landing and adapt it to our different markets (countries), that is why it must have IP localization (and show the content) according to the country.
IP localization (depending on the country, the content will be localised. it should have a pop up light box to choose the country)
- Flat, clean and with visual impact design
- It must have high loading speed
- IP localization (depending on the country, the content will be localised.
- Different devices, different user behaviour
Form with conditional settings(3 steps form in the same page)
- Price & time calculator: Develop a calculator: input: language source, language target and number of words | out put: price per word, total price, number of days
- Integration with google adwords script
- Integration with chat
- Form send email We need the design & development
- Cost calculator (development and database)
Flix Translations wanted Flat, clean and with visual impact design. They need flat assets, so I created styles and used visual impact in innovative ways to create a unique, Provably to increase conversion rates and attract new customers. I worked on ways to integrate their existing icons throughout the design for further design.
Possible Color Pallete
Flix Translations wanted a new responsive website which is also optimized for mobile devices. The idea is to design one landing and adapt it to different markets (countries), that is why it must have IP localization (and show the content) according to the country.
- Strong Visual Style
- Well written and organised content
- Resolved Structural and Form Details
- Boost Conversion Rates
- Integrated with Worldpay, V.Me & PayPal
- Optimised for SEO
1) Don’t make users think 2) Don’t squander users’ patience 3) Manage to focus users’ attention 4) Strive for feature exposure 5) Make use of effective writing 6) Strive for simplicity 7) Don’t be afraid of the white space 8) Communicate effectively with a “visible language” 9) Conventions are our friends 10) Test early, test often